SEMESTER 1 2012 - (WEEK 10 - WEEK 11)


Slideshow for presentation (DRAFT)

For the following 2 weeks,my supervisor ask me to prepare my presentation slide because in WEEK 13 there will be presentation sesson with my assessor.So in order to keep me prepare with my project explaination,this following 1 month period can give me a proper time frame to be ready with good presentation slideshow.The criteria of the presentation slideshow will be shown below:

Criteria's

A Problem statement
  1.Clearly explain the need of the project

B Slide Presentation
  (demonstrate an adequate knowledge in the project development,clear purposes,logical    sequence,fluency through the literature review)
  2.Discuss literature review - (has anybody done this kind of project before)
  3.Explain the objective and methodology used in the project
  4.Discuss the progress of the project

C Technical Questions.
  There are 3 questions will ask in this section

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment